Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 1 - Saturday Dec 6

7:42 - coffee in hand, headed up Van Ness and made a left by work, Fell St.
Strangest thing - the fog followed us (one of my best friends, Mary is joining me on the journey!) all the way, eerily all the way out of North Cali...... to the grapevine. Once we hit the grapevine, Sunshine!!!

Made it to another best friends' house in Dana Point, CA, Laurel, at 2:52..... not bad! I thought Richard would be the talker...turns out, it was Lyric who chose to chat the whole way! Tomorrow, she might come out of the cage....

As for packing last night, I would love to give a special shout out to my friends, who, without their help, I would....i don't even want to think about it..... Lary AY, Charles, Mary, Andreas, Dan - & Jenn & Matt. Without you - I don't think I could have pulled it off!!!!

No pics today.... hopefully tomorrow!

To Tucson tmoorrow.....
xoxo,
Linds

1 comment:

Melissa said...

looks like you guys made it through your first day!! Hope all goes well as you leave Cali. Make sure to take a picture with a cactus or two as you head into AZ :-) Talk to you later!!!