Friday, December 5, 2008

My Itinerary

Here is where I hope to be, if everything goes according to plan.....

Saturday, December 6
San Francisco - Dana Point
Laurel's house
Dana Point, CA 92629

Sunday, December 7
Dana Point - Tucson
Radisson Suites Tucson
6555 East Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710

Monday, December 8
Tucson - Van Horn
Super 8 Van Horn
1807 E. Service Rd
Van Horn, TX 79855

Tuesday, December 9
Van Horn - San Antonio
Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk
1011 E. Houston St
San Antonio, TX 78205

Wednesday, December 10
San Antonio - Lafayette
La Quinta Inns & Suites
1015 West Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70503

Thursday, December 11
Lafayette - New Orleans
W New Orleans - French Quarter
316 Chartres St
New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 12
New Orleans - Atlanta
W Atlanta - Perimeter
111 Perimeter Center West · Atlanta, Georgia 30346

Saturday, December 13
Arrive - Southport

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

ROAD TRIP! How exciting! I didn't know you were moving all the way to the South. I lived in South Carolina for the last three of my high school years. Things should be fairly laid back where you are headed - hopefully the culture shock won't last too long. I'll be thinking of you, Lindsay!!! Take care out there! --P.

Melissa said...

Okay so I just wrote you a message and Had to go through alot to post it and I don't see it. So if you get double posts from me then just enjoy both of them otherwise here's my first post :P I'm so excited for you. I know you and Mary will have tons and fun and hopefully some fun stories :-) Have a great time and definitely keep this update. Take care and tell Laurel I said hello. Have a fun and safe drive. Love ya girl!!!