Friday, December 12, 2008

Peachy in Georgia

So.... this is our last night (except for Mary - she still flies bak home).

I am not sure how I feel.  I have posted 4 new posts.  (enjoy)

I am so excited.  It is strange that I have been planning this for months, and now I am on my last night before my life changes for a few years.  I still have no doubts.  Thankfully!!  

Honestly and sincerely, I thought I could do this by myself.... thank GOODNESS for Mary!!!!  She is my guardian angel.  It's been so nice, not only for company, but for the help.  2 extra hands... I should have added that to the "Tid Bit" entry you will see below.  Thank you Mary, Thank you Mary, Thank you Mary.  She is So sick right now... caught the travel cold.  :o(  I want to get us all the way tomorrow.  Today, she was so sneezy and so head cold, and she still gave me a break!  I love you Mar!!  (She is in the room now, taking a bath - only free internet in the lobby, so I am here, and she gets some unwind time.....)

Tomorrow, we stroll into my new home.  I will post then.  
xoxo,
linds

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow down to your last night. Sounds like you guys have been having alot of fun. I'm sorry Mary isn't feeling well. Hope you get better Mar :-) Well enjoy your last night on the road before you start your next chapter of your life. I know it'll be a great one. Take care and love ya both :-) BTW I have loved reading all your entries :-)